When senior moving services are required, trust the experts, and contact Movers on Duty!
We completely understand that for senior citizens or individuals that need extra care, moving can be difficult. So, we make it easy.
- What is your health like? Can you handle taking on much of the tasks and come out healthy?
- How much family help is nearby? Does your family have time to help?
- How close is your timeline? Do you have the luxury of time?
- How far are you moving?
If you think you could handle the move on your own, then you need to weigh the pros and cons of this decision. The main benefits of doing the move yourself are:
- Spending less money
- Moving on your own timeline, with the ability to move a little at a time
The drawbacks are as follows:
- More physically stressful
- Greater demand for help from friends and family
- Expensive if you are moving cross-country
When hiring professional senior moving services you get:
- Limited stress in packing. Ensuring your fragile items are handled well
- More efficient and safer moving practices
- Better protection of large items with experienced movers
- Faster move
- Cheaper for long distance moves
- No need to rely on friends and family
We take extra time and care to ensure that our clients always understand what is going on. Every move is handled by a specialized moving coordinator with many years of experience.
Click here to learn more about us.
Read some of our customers’ reviews here or hear them below:
Feel free to contact us when faced with the daunting task of downsizing, staging, or if you need senior move relocation assistance.
We take extra care with our senior clients and strive for excellence in overseeing, managing and making sure they are safely and securely settled into their new home.
Senior Moving Services
Senior move relocation assistance
Free services for senior citizens