Commercial Moving Services – Commercial Movers
What is the difference between a residential and a commercial move?
Commercial moving and residential moving may seem familiar at first. Moving isn’t rocket science, right? It is just moving stuff…
In reality, they are completely different projects. As professional commercial movers, we know this first hand.
Commercial moving typically requires more planning. Great commercial movers will help you arrange pre-moving preparations, reserve loading docks, get certificates of insurance, and even help you install or replace your furniture.
Commercial Movers – Retail store movers – Business movers
With our resources and experience, you can count on us to successfully plan and implement your next commercial move efficiently.
As professional commercial movers, we can transport filing cabinets, heavy-duty equipment, desks, chairs, modular and systems office furniture, computer systems, desktops, laptops, and much more.
Movers On Duty also offers other office relocation services. If you have a need during your office relocation, we can most certainly provide you with a solution.
Commercial moving help – Commercial moving and packing services
Our commercial movers understand that your business comes first and we are prepared to assist you and your specialized needs in any way. We will work hard to accommodate your busy schedule, your budget, and your needs.
We offer only the highest-quality commercial moving services that ensure your modular office furniture, electronics, and high-value equipment will be safely transported to their new destination. In addition to moving, we also offer commercial packing services, unpacking, and even junk removal if needed.
Please, trust our honest and flexible moving teams to help you complete your next commercial move!
Commercial equipment movers – Medical Facility and Lab movers – Dental Office Movers
Medical equipment movers – Laboratory equipment moving services
As a preferred lab mover for many reputable organizations, we perform many laboratory moves. Both research and commercial moving help.
Whether you’re moving a short distance from one floor to another inside your commercial space or relocating your office to a completely different zip code, we perform moves on schedule to get your practice up and running as quickly as possible.
Our professional moving staff has many years of experience safely transporting:
- Optical tables, laboratory hoods, and large microscopes
- Specialty examination tables and dental exam chairs
- Various medical equipment for many different medical fields
- Filing cabinets, fax machines, computers, fixtures, and other general office equipment
It’s no secret that moving can be stressful, and commercial moves can include even more moving pieces.
Professional commercial movers are far more prepared for a large commercial move than most businesses and their employees will ever be.
In addition to completing hundreds of moves each year and knowing how to efficiently complete a corporate moving project, professional movers have the right equipment and tools necessary for completing large moves.
If you don’t want to invest in multiple dollies, straps, tools, blankets, bubble-wrap, and other equipment, or if you don’t want you or your employees to be responsible for moving heavy pieces of furniture, call a professional moving company and save yourself the headache.
Reasons to Hire a Moving Company for your Medical Moving Needs
- Avoid Damages To Commercial Spaces. Leave your current space pristine by calling professional movers who know how to safely maneuver large, delicate equipment. Moving large equipment can result in damage to walls, floors, stairwells, and even ceilings when inexperienced movers forget how to measure for turns and angles appropriately.
- Avoid Damage To Your Equipment. Nothing is worse than opening boxes or unwrapping equipment just to find them damaged. When it comes to medical equipment, these mistakes can be extremely costly. Make sure your equipment and tools arrive in one piece by using a professional moving company with specialized expertise in moving medical equipment.
- Transport your Files with Ease. Your patient files are important, confidential, and often irreplaceable.
- Save Time. When professional movers are used, you can expect a smoother and better moving process. Professional movers ask the right questions prior to the move to prepare accordingly. By entrusting your move to a company with medical moving experience, you can devote your time to patient relations and managing other office logistics.
- It’s Affordable. Professional movers are an exceedingly affordable choice, especially when faced with the possibility of paying for damages or replacements caused by inexperienced movers.
- It’s Simple. Just contact us to discuss the scope of your move, the specific equipment you need to relocate, and your moving schedule.
A partial list of areas we serve commercially:
• Commercial Movers MD • Commercial moving company Baltimore MD • Commercial movers Bethesda MD • Commercial movers Bowie, MD • Commercial movers Chevy Chase, MD • Commercial movers Chevy Chase View MD • Commercial moving Chevy Chase Village MD • Commercial moving services Clarksburg MD • Commercial moving help Darnestown MD • Commercial move Davidsonville MD • Commercial moving Frederick MD • Commercial movers Friendship Village MD • Commercial relocation Gaithersburg MD • Commercial Movers Germantown MD • Commercial moving companies Glen Echo, MD • Kensington MD • Movers Laurel MD • Martin’s Additions, MD • Olney MD • Potomac, MD • Movers Rockville MD • Silver Spring MD Movers • Commercial Urbana MD Movers
We also have commercial movers in VA:
• Arlington, VA • Centreville, VA • Crystal City VA • Fairfax VA • Falls Church VA • Great Falls, VA • Hampton, VA • Loudoun County, VA • McLean, VA • Penhook, VA • Richmond, VA • Tysons Corner, VA • Virginia Beach, VA • Wolf Trap, VA