Movers Montgomery County Maryland – Packing, Moving, Junk Removal, and Eviction moving company MoCo
For moving services in Montgomery County MD
We offer local and out-of-State moving services. Commercial and residential moving company serving Montgomery County Maryland since 2008.
Either way, we can help!
Licensed and insured movers in Montgomery County Maryland
Our local movers can help with short and long-distance moving services anywhere in, from, and to Montgomery County MD.
We offer exact price quotes. So, you will know exactly how much your move will cost beforehand.
If you read our online reviews, you’ll see that one of the things people love the most about moving with us, is that the price we give you is the price you pay. We don’t have hidden fees or last-minute unexpected charges.
For packing services in Montgomery County MD
Our packers have helped more than a thousand MoCo families pack their households successfully. Our packing services include all packing supplies at NO additional charge!
Making moving from anywhere to anywhere in Montgomery County as easy and simple as calling us to let us manage your whole relocation.
We will take care of everything for you. Consider it done!
For junk removal in Mont. County MD
Please visit our junk removal page to learn how we are better than the rest of the companies in the industry.
We will truly recycle and/or donate your trash.
Let us help you NOT pollute the environment!
For evictions in Montgomery County Maryland
If the Sheriff has already given you a date for the eviction and you know the exact number of movers required, we can easily help you move the tenants’ stuff out of your property. Please, call (301) 512-5012 for an EXACT PRICE QUOTE.
We have so much experience evicting people in Montgomery County Maryland that we will actually save you money and time. But on top of that, we will give you peace of mind.
How many people are required for evictions in Montgomery County?
According to the eviction section of the Sheriff’s office‘s website, a moving crew of at least:
- 8 people are required for a 1-2 bedroom apartment
- 10 people for a 3 bedroom apartment
- 10-12 people for a townhouse
- 12-15 people for a single-family home
- 15-25 people for a retail business
- And any necessary moving equipment.
* More people may be required depending on the size, location, and nature of the property.
We offer strong eviction movers and packers to empty your property within the requested timeframe (Sheriffs usually want us to get the whole job done within 90 minutes).
——————————————- O ——————————————-
Are you still looking for legal eviction advice? We can’t help with that but if you have a few minutes, it may be worth watching the following video from The Pendergraft Firm LLC about the eviction process in Maryland:
We do NOT offer legal advice and we are not associated with The Pendergraft Firm LLC.
——————————————- O ——————————————-
Eviction movers Montgomery County Maryland
The Movers On Duty team understands that as a landlord you are going through something you simply don’t deserve. And we want to help you.
- Cancel your reservation the night before if you have to. There are NO CANCELLATION FEES.
- We give you an all-inclusive exact price quote. (Deposit not required to book)
- Our price includes heavy-duty trash bags, labor, and hand-trucks. (Truck if required)
- Our professional movers will not scratch doors, walls, or floors.
- We always arrive 15 – 20 minutes before the scheduled time.
Professional eviction moving services Montgomery County MD
Visit our About Us page to learn more about our insurance and compliance information.
Our awesome eviction movers have more than a decade of experience serving Montgomery County, Maryland.
Over the years, we have learned that each county handles things differently. So, please contact us directly to find out more details and to have the best eviction movers serving Montgomery County by your side!
List of cities, towns, and villages in Montgomery County Maryland where we offer our moving services
- Town of Barnesville
- Town of Chevy Chase
- Village of Chevy Chase section five
- Village of Chevy Chase section three
- Town of Chevy View
- Chevy Chase Village
- City of Gaithersburg
- Garrett Park
- Glen Echo
- Town of Kensington
- City of Laurel
- Town of Laytonsville
- Village of Martin’s Additions
- Village of North Chevy Chase
- Town of Poolesville
- City of Rockville
- Town of Somerset
- City of Takoma Park
- Town of Washington Grove
We also perform eviction services in the following Census Bureau recognized census-designated places in Montgomery County:
- Ashton-Sandy Spring
- Aspen Hill
- Cabin John
- Calverton (although this CDP is shared between MoCo County and PG County)
- Chevy Chase (Which is also the name of an incorporated town)
- Forest Glen
- Friendship Village (Which includes the Village of Friendship Heights)
- Kemp Mill
- Montgomery Village
- North Bethesda
- N. Kensington
- N. Potomac
- Silver Spring
- South Kensington
- White Oak
Other unincorporated places where we offer eviction moving services in MoCo: